March 8, 2012

Forest Protection Spririt

Forest Spirit
This work is made for a school assignment, which was basically to create an invented animal, composed out of 3 to 5 existent ones and put it into its living environment. For me this work means much more - it has a symbolic undelying meaning.  is a story of the magical Forest Protection spirit, who has finally found a way to reach the mysterious magic flower that is a symbol of our inner beauty. That is a seeker, a pathen, who found what he was looking for.  Basically, that is a story of my life at the time=) I got to open myself up to my true feelings and desires and to my own power and found myself finally reaching something that I was looking for for so long - the truth of who I am and who we all are - that beautiful flowers of grace and love and shining beauty that is always blossoming inside .

No comments:

Post a Comment